€1,795.00 (excl. VAT)
Select your walkon glass – Prices for 1 x 2.5 and 1 x 3 on request.
More about the walk on rooflight
- The Flushglaze Rooflight features a low profile contemporary design, tough powder coated aluminium framework.
- High performance thermally efficient double glazing, the inner pane of glass is upgraded with a specialist laminated interlayer making it much more difficult for potential intruders to gain entry via the rooflight.
- Excellent thermal performance: U-value of 1,3 W/m²K.
- Externally the Flushglaze Walk On should be installed at a 1 degree pitch and the glass level with the surrounding decking or paving.
- Outer: 25.5mm clear heat soak tested toughened laminated (XXL = 33mm)
- Spacer: 14mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar
- Inner: 6mm clear heat soak tested toughened low e inner pane
- Upstand – Minimum 75 mm wide/150 mm high (by others)
- Recommended pitch – 1 degree
- Colour – RAL7015 Slate Grey
- Uniform Distributed Load – 1.5kN/m2 (BS EN 1991-1-1)
- Concentrated Load – 2kN (BS EN 1991-1-1)
A walk on rooflight of 1 x 1 meter has the following dimensions
- 1000mm x 1000mm: overall weathered kerbs
- 850mm x 850mm: inner dimension before internal finish
- 1044mm x 1044mm: frame dimension
Quick and easy to install
All rooflights are designed to be easily installed by tradesmen or DIY enthusiasts but we also offer an installation service if you have any doubts. This does cost a little extra but sometimes it’s easier to let the professionals handle it and you also benefit from an extended warranty of 10 instead of 2 years.
Standard 2 years warranty
10 years warranty - conditions apply
Delivery throughout Europe - within 5 days
+31 (0) 299 633 853
Why buy online?
- The most popular sizes of the best selling products are available online.
- Available off the shelf in our pre-stocked warehouse.
- Architectural quality roof lights at online prices.
Need other sizes?
Besides the popular sizes in the webshop, we offer other sizes. In fact we can manufacture an almost limitless amount of sizes and styles.
We don’t keep them all on the shelf but if you contact our team at Glazing Vision Europe we will be happy to discuss your requirements.View all products
Stay updated and subscribe to our newsletter. It’s free.