Access Hatch L Skyhatch Manual
1.1 x 2 meter
If you want to provide easy access to the roof, our manual access hatch is the obvious choice. This unit of 1.1 x 2 m offers both a stylish, comfortable and cost effective way to access your terrace or roof space.
The primary function of the Skyhatch is to provide access, opening to a maximum angle of approximately 75°.
- BBA approved and certified rooflight with heat soak tested security glass
- No internal framework: Sky only view
- Robust dual locking mechanism
- Spring assisted opening
- Quick and easy to install
Manual Access Hatch L
€3,950.00 (excl. VAT)
Skyhatch Manual 1.1 x 2 m
1100mm x 2000mm weathered upstand dimensions
900mm x 1800mm inner dimension before internal finish
U value 1.1 W/M2.K
More about the access hatch
- The hatch opens with the support of built-in gas struts and is ideal for getting up to the roof. To open the unit simply unlock and turn the handle from the inside, then let the gas struts take the strain. Closing the unit is taken care of by the machined aluminium handles which are bonded directly to the glass itself.
- This unit offers both a stylish and cost-effective way of maintaining your property.
- High performance thermally efficient double glazing, the inner pane of glass is upgraded with a specialist laminated interlayer making it much more difficult for potential intruders to gain entry via the rooflight.
- Excellent thermal performance: U-value of 1,1 W/m²K.
- Outer: 6mm clear heat strengthened thoughened
- Spacer: 20mm Argon filled cavity with warm edge spacer bar
- Inner: 6mm clear toughened heat soak tested low e
- Upstand – Minimum 100 mm wide/150 mm high (by others)
- Recommended pitch – Minimum 3 degrees / maximum 10 degrees
- The units are hinged on the longest length.
- Hinge mounted at bottom of kerb
- Colour – RAL7015 Slate Grey outer/ RAL9010 Pure White inner
A manual access hatch of 1. x 2 meter has the following dimensions
- 1100mm x 2000mm: overall weathered kerbs
- 900mm x 1800mm: inner dimension before internal finish
- 1144mm x 2044mm: frame dimension
Quick and easy to install
All rooflights are designed to be easily installed by tradesmen or DIY enthusiasts. Manually operated, no wiring or power required.
Standard 2 years warranty
10 years warranty - conditions apply
Delivery throughout Europe - within 5 days
+31 (0) 299 633 853
Why buy online?
- The most popular sizes of the best selling products are available online.
- Available off the shelf in our pre-stocked warehouse.
- Architectural quality roof lights at online prices.
Need other sizes?
Besides the popular sizes in the webshop, we offer other sizes. In fact we can manufacture an almost limitless amount of sizes and styles.
We don’t keep them all on the shelf but if you contact our team at Glazing Vision Europe we will be happy to discuss your requirements.View all products
Stay updated and subscribe to our newsletter. It’s free.